Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 24, 2014

Thinking

I think of you often. 
I think of my sorrow.
I think of my pain.
I think, "what if?"
I think, "never again."

I think of the words I said and what I could.
I think of the way everything played out and what would.
I think of my feelings back then and right now.
I think things could be better and then I ask how? 

I think up confrontations that never occur.
I think of revelations but I'm never for sure. 
I think of ways to mend my heart,
I think of you and now I'm back to the start. 

What do you think before bed every night?
What's in your heart? What's on your mind?
What would you think if you knew the truth? 
Who am I kidding, you probably do.

In case you don't know there's an emptiness inside me.
If you were wondering, I can't love anyone beside me. 
Is it anything to you I lay in bed with this in my heart every night.
Just to put it on the table, I see you everytime I close my eyes. 
To be completely clear, I love you. Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment