Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 7, 2014

Maybe I'm crazy

It's almost 8am and I haven't been to bed. I have a new schedule and I don't feel tired! It probably didn't help that I went to IHOP around 2am and had coffee. I'm not too concerned though, I will make it through. Do you ever feel like your brain just won't shut off? That's me most of the time. I'm never thinking about just one thing. My mind constantly wanders. There are a few subjects that are there often however. I will generalize one of the subjects to a topic. Love.

I know I have loved. It was very passionate and every moment was spent wanting to be next to that person. Everything about them was absolutely perfect even if it wasn't. When they touched my hand it sent electricity through my veins. I remember the first time I saw them. In fact, I remember almost every encounter with them. Therefore, I am forced to believe unconditional love does exist. However, does it ever last? Can you find it a second time? My expectations are so high, and honestly part of me is still holding on a little. I have found myself bitter to those who try to love me because no one is ever good enough, but I do get lonely. When I fell in love, I FELL, and then I fell again, and again... Every single time I saw them. I wish it were as easy to love again as it was to love the first time. Will it be love at first sight the second time? I'm not satisfied with anything that isn't. I still have a broken heart that I'm learning to piece back together. They say that time heals all wounds but I'm not sure that is true. I haven't given up though. I will never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment