Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2011

For the one and only

Ash Wednesday is coming soon, and I am getting a headache only because I am thinking of what I could give up. It's supposed to be about sacrificing, therefore, I don't want to give up something that's worthless. So, I'm left bewildered. I can't think of a single item that I have an attachment to. I honestly can say I've given up so much since mid-December, I can't think of anything else. I am thinking about giving up Facebook, but I've been able to give up that before without hesitation. I can give up.... Him. The thoughts of him, the fear of him, and the pressure he left me with, the only exception would be when I legally have to talk of him. Along with this, I will give up her, my grieving of her, and guilt I have for her. Then, when I think of them, I will pray for strength for us all. I have found it, a true sacrifice, for the one that gave it all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment